Monday 6 October 2008

Little Big Planet Beta rocks!!

Thanks to a lucky fellow PS3 owner who was happy to share a code for Little Big Planet - like the gold invite in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - I have experienced at first hand, the wonder that is LBG.
And I have to say, in my truly unbiased opinion, this has to be THE game that will shift more PS3 consoles - it really is that good.
Yes, I know, it is really just a platform game - but what a platform game. The graphics are lush, the gameplay is as smooth as ice, and the levels are divine.
I was hooked, and sadly, as I had to yield control of the beta back to my friend (apparently Sony says it is quite ok to let someone else logon to the beta, but the down side is the other person can't access it for 24 hours it seems), I was left waiting and drooling over the game and desperately looking for another injection of 'Sackman' fun.
I am quite picky about what games I buy, but this beta has made me 100 per cent sure that I am gonna get my hands on this for launch day.
And with its community-based gameplay, with everyone creating their own levels for others to play, as well as the much-anticipated online gameplay that looks stunning, this is without doubt the must-have of 2008.
Now, all we have to wait and see is if Home is going to launch at the same time...

No comments: