Tuesday 13 January 2009

Where are the games?


WELL, it's that post-Christmas lull when nothing seems to be coming out for gamers.
The next big launch is Killzone 2, but that's not until next month, so for now we have to make do with games already on the market.

This isn't necessarily a bad thing, as I've noticed that shops like Gamestation are offering some good deals on games, whether it's two for £30 or even two games for £20 - like a copies of Stranglehold and Assassin's Creed that I managed to pick up.
Plus, I have also been filling my gaming time recently playing a cut-price new Saints Row 2, which I missed on original release but have been enjoying greatly - dare I say it, even more so than the infamous Grand Theft Auto 4 - while switching between this and Tomb Raider Underworld.
So, the one good thing about this lull period is, that it actually gives me time to play my existing games properly!

No comments: