Friday 10 July 2009

Demos galore for Euro PlayStation Network update

TO MAKE up for a couple of weeks of poor updates, Sony have replied with a great new update to the PlayStation Network in Europe and the UK.
This week we have demos including Ghostbusters, a fun game that my friend keeps harking on at me to buy so we can play online co-op.
Also available to download is a playable demo of Fuel, a Motorstorm-a-like which will get the adrenalin running.
And last up - one I've been waiting for for ages - is Battlefield 1943, the online World War Two first-person battleground game which I know and loved from my PC gaming days.
It's now here in all its Next-Gen glory, and this demo lets you play for 30 minutes for free - or you can snap it up for just £9.99 to play to your heart's content.
Let's hope every weekly update can keep up with the quality of this one!

No comments: