Tuesday 3 March 2009

Wish list for the Playstation.....

SO, what do you want to see turn up on the PS3?
What do you think it is missing? What is Microsoft doing better with the Xbox 360 that Sony needs to emulate? I've been having a think about it, and here's my list :
* In-game chat settings, so I can actually join a friend already in a game and chat privately while playing; the 360 has done this from the start, so why can't we?
* Playstation Network demos; again, I hate to refer to Microsoft, but on Xbox Live you can download demos of their games to decide if it is worth buying, but Sony don't offer this with their online game purchases - sort it out!
* Allow PlayStation Home to boot from startup - most people cannot be bothered to boot up their PS3, find Home and then load that up, so why not just give us the option of booting straight in?
* Downloadable movies and TV shows - what more do I need to say? America has it, why hasn't the UK? IT would be great for Sony revenue!
If you have any ideas, feel free to post them here.

1 comment:

Isaac Ashe said...

I have an Xbox 360 instead of a PlayStation 3, and the downloadable game demos are fantastic. If a game doesn't have a playable demo available, it really puts me off buying it nowadays.