Tuesday 7 April 2009

Worming its way....

PREPARE to squirm - as Worms are wriggling their way back onto the PlayStation, and this time you can download it off the Network!
Worms is one of my all-time favourite classic games, and I have to admit, I've been waiting a long time for a decent version to appear.
Now those great gaming gods have come up with a great new retro-version for the PS3 - and I can't wait to see what it is like.
Apparently the 'new' version
has been fully expanded and features additional retro-styled landscapes, a wide-variety of team voices, additional graphic features and effects, a much more responsive physics engine, 1080p support and four additional weapons including the much loved Holy Hand Grenade, Super Sheep and Concrete Donkey.
I can't wait to start throwing those banana bombs.....

No comments: