Friday 25 September 2009

250Gb PS3 is too late for me!

SONY has finally confirmed the rumours are true about a 250Gb PS3 - but that won't really affect me, as I've just upgraded my original 60Gb version to a 250Gb!

Sony said: “Following the great success of the new, smaller, 120GB PS3, which sold over one million units in its first three weeks on sale, the 250GB model has the same hardware specifications as the current model, but with greater storage space, to offer consumers even more choice.”

From October 1, fans can spend £284.99 for a bundle containing a choice of two Platinum Hits or a copy of the PS3 exclusive superhero outing, inFamous. T
But from October 16, the bundle initiative will be expanded to include Naughty Dog’s hotly anticipated sequel, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

As a long-time PS3 user, I would certainly recommend that the bigger the hard drive, the better. That's why I upgraded my 60Gb version (something that was easier than I thought it would be), as you soon use up space.

I was down to my last gig and a half, so the upgrade was worth it!

No comments: